Use this film under Non-Commercial licence.
You can embed media or download low resolution images free of charge for private and non-commercial use under the IWM Non-Commercial Licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM IWM 32
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- Ministry of Information (Production sponsor)
Topical Film Company (Production company)
Jeapes, Harold (Production individual)
Hurley, Frank (Production individual)
Campbell, J R (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- IWM 32
Associated people and organisations
- British Army, Egyptian Expeditionary Force
- British Army, Royal Army Medical Corps, Stationary Hospital 47
- Army of Hejaz
- Australian Army, Australian Imperial Force
- Australian Army, Egyptian Expeditionary Force
- Australian Army, Australian Light Horse
- Indian Army, Egyptian Expeditionary Force
- Indian Army, 1st Hyderabad Lancers