"Consistently great visits…a smooth and streamlined service where nothing is too much trouble". – John Lewis Partnership
In an increasingly changing world, IWM remains a renowned authority on the cause, course and consequence of modern conflict. As an independent charity with a mission to further public understanding of the connections between past conflict and the contemporary world, the support of our Corporate Members is more crucial than ever to IWM’s development. By joining us, you will enable our visitors to engage with our permanent collection, ambitious temporary exhibitions and award winning learning programme both onsite and through our online platforms.
Working with leading organisations such as Bloomberg and John Lewis, we offer a range of benefits and turn-key solutions designed to meet your company’s needs and help achieve your business objectives.
Corporate Membership is available from £5,000 + VAT
When you join our IWM family as a corporate supporter your organisation will enjoy exclusive priority access to:
- Our permanent collections across five venues nationwide – from Churchill War Rooms, the underground nerve centre where Winston Churchill and his inner circle directed the Second World War, to IWM Duxford, Europe’s largest working airfield and Museum of aviation
- A series of ambitious temporary exhibitions at IWM London and IWM North
- Both our award winning learning and engagement programmes and our newly launched IWM Institute – a dynamic forum for the discussion and debate of the impact of modern conflict in the 21st Century
- Acknowledgement online, onsite and in print
- Opportunities for brand alignment and dovetailed marketing campaigns across our website, e-news and social media channels
To learn more please contact
Dr Andrew Higgins, Director of Development
0207 0913 049
We're part of the Funding Regulator.