Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- Ministry of Information (Production sponsor)
Topical Film Company (Production company)
Compagnie Generale de Cinematographie de Geneve (Distributor)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- IWM 677b
Associated people and organisations
- George V, King
- Haig, Douglas
- Foch, Ferdinand
- Pétain, Philippe
- Hardy, Theodore Bayley
- Gregg, William
- Beesley, William
- Belcher, E A
- Walton, S
- Rosado (General)
- British Army, Army 3
- British Army, Lincolnshire Regiment, 8th Battalion
- British Army, Rifle Brigade, 13th Battalion
- Ministry of Food
- British Army
- Young Men's Christian Association
- Portuguese Army
- delegations, British national - state
- delegations, British international - state
- ceremonies, British - state: investiture
- buildings, British - military: headquarters (Third Army)
- religion, Christianity - military, British
- buildings, British - institutional: Ministry of Food
- prisoners of war, German - custody
- casualties, German wounded - battlefield
- society, British military - charity: [+]
- society, British military - sustenance