Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- Ministry of Information (Production sponsor)
Topical Film Company (Production company)
Buckstone, Walter A (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- IWM 261
- aircraft, British - combat: Bristol F2B Fighter & [wrecked]
- aircraft, British - combat: De Havilland DH9 & [damaged]
- aircraft, British - combat: Royal Aircraft Establishment RE8
- supplies, British, storage [RA] - misc
- operations, British military - salvage: aircraft
- ceremonies, British - event-related: investiture
- ceremonies, United States - event-related: Fourth of July
- buildings, United States - military: hospital
- recreation, United States military - sport: baseball
- medical, United States military - hospital