Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- Ministry of Information (Production sponsor)
Topical Film Company (Production company)
McDowell, J B (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- IWM 187
Associated people and organisations
- Richthofen, Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von
- British Army, Div 51 (?)
- British Army, Div 33 (?)
- British Army, Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders, 2nd Battalion (?)
- Australian Army, Australian Imperial Force
- Australian Army, Air Corps
- Australian Army, Australian Flying Corps, 3 Squadron
- Portuguese Army & Div 2 & [cyclists]
- Royal Air Force
- defences, British - passive: wire
- transport, British military - ambulance
- medical, British military - movement
- combat, German - artillery bombardment [D]
- casualties, German graves - formal
- ceremonies, British - event-related: funeral (Manfred von Richthofen)
- ceremonies, German - event-related: funeral (Manfred von Richthofen)
- aircraft, German - combat: Fokker DrI & [captured] & [wrecked]
- weapons, German - smallarm (mounted): Spandau machine gun & [captured] & [wrecked]