Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
Associated people and organisations
- Churchill, Winston Leonard Spencer
- Chaney, James Eugene
- Halifax, Edward Frederick Lindley Wood
- Hopkins, Harry Lloyd
- Moore-Brabazon, John Theodore Cuthbert
- Sinclair, Archibald Henry Macdonald
- Royal Air Force, Air Transport Auxiliary
- Royal Air Force, Sqdn, 90
- Royal Air Force, Sqdn, 71
- Royal Air Force, United States personnel
- British Army
- United States Navy
- aircraft, British - combat: Bristol Beaufighter
- aircraft, British - combat: Hawker Hurricane
- aircraft, German - combat: Messerschmitt Bf 109 E
- aircraft, United States - combat: Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress & [British]
- casualties, British wounded
- combat, British - air-air
- destruction, British: fire
- destruction, British military - area: bomb
- medical, British military - movement: stretcher
- operations, British air - preparation
- operations, British air - sortie
- society, British - precautionary: air raid shelter
- weapons, British air - bomb