Seasonal placements for development and learning.
For students seeking first hand practical opportunities to build skills and experience through shared ambitions.
- Aged 18 and over
- Studying in a relevant field for the placement on offer
- Passionate about IWM and our subject matter
- Able to volunteer on-site at the associated branch
- Available to take part on a full part time basis
- Desire to learn and develop
- Placements are usually offered seasonally but vacancies are not guaranteed
- 3-5 days per week for 1-3 months (full or part time)
- On-site at your chosen branch(es)