Please see IWM's Covid FAQs for more information.
HOW TO BOOK A VISIT
All schools (UK and overseas) must book in advance.
- Fill out the Schools Visit Request Form stating the day(s) you would like to visit
- You will receive a response within ten working days
- Please don't make travel arrangements until you have received a confirmation email with your Visit Confirmation Letter attached.
- Check the booking information and Terms and Conditions.
- Download a Floor map of IWM North
- Identify potential risks during your visit.
- Book a gift bag in advance for collection during your visit
Fill out the Schools Visit Request Form to start your booking
See our Accessibility page for more details.
Please get in touch if you have any requirements you wish to discuss.
The lunch room is currently unavailable.
If you have any questions email LearningNorth@iwm.org.uk
Teachers and group leaders are advised to carry out a preliminary visit in advance of their school trip. Please see IWM Identified Risk to help you with your own risk assessment.
Home Education groups are welcome to book a school session provided there is a minimum of 10 students in your group. If the number of children is less than 10 please consider buying a family ticket at our paid sites or taking part in a family activity.