How to book a visit
All schools (UK and overseas) must book in advance.
- Fill out the Schools Visit Request Form stating the day(s) you would like to visit
- You will receive a booking confirmation when availability allows.
- Please don't make travel arrangements until you have received a confirmation email with your Visit Confirmation Letter attached.
- Check the booking information and Terms and Conditions.
- Download a Floor map of IWM North
- Identify potential risks during your visit.
Covid-19 Safety Measures
Click here to download our safety measures document to find out how we are keeping you safe on your visit.
Frequently asked questions
See our Accessibility page for more details.
Please get in touch if you have any requirements you wish to discuss.
The lunch room is currently unavailable.
If you have any questions email [email protected]
Teachers and group leaders are advised to carry out a preliminary visit in advance of their school trip. Please see IWM Identified Risk to help you with your own risk assessment.
Home Education groups are welcome to book a school session provided there is a minimum of 10 students in your group. If the number of children is less than 10 please consider buying a family ticket at our paid sites or taking part in a family activity.