Bookings are now open for groups to visit IWM North between January – July 2018.
HOW TO BOOK A VISIT
All groups must book in advance.
- Fill out the Groups Visit Request Form stating the day(s) you would like to visit
- You will receive a response within ten working days
- Please don't make travel arrangements until you have received a confirmation email with your Visit Confirmation Letter attached.
- Check the booking information and Terms and Conditions.
- Download a Floor map of IWM North
- Identify potential risks during your visit.
Fill out the Groups Visit Request Form to start your booking
Frequently Asked Questions
See our Accessibility page for more details.
Please get in touch if you have any requirements you wish to discuss.
We have a lunch space for schools and groups. When you book a visit to IWM you will be allocated a lunch time spot.
For groups who wish to purchase refreshments, the IWM North Café offers a perfect opportunity to take a break during your visit. Head Chef Tony Pickup and his team have created menus inspired by the flavours of the North West. The IWM North Café is open daily, 10am - 4.30pm, and serves homemade baked goods, Fairtrade tea and coffee, and a selection of fantastic deli sandwiches and salads.
If you have any questions email LearningNorth@iwm.org.uk
Teachers and group leaders are advised to carry out a preliminary visit in advance of their school trip. Please see IWM Identified Risk to help you with your own risk assessment.