Covid-19 Safety Measures
Click here to download our safety measures document to find out how we are keeping you safe on your visit.
HOW TO BOOK A VISIT
All schools (UK and overseas) must book in advance.
- Fill out the Schools Visit Request Form stating the day(s) you would like to visit
- You will receive a response within ten working days
- Please don't make travel arrangements until you have received a confirmation email with your Visit Confirmation Letter attached.
- Payment can be made in advance or on arrival.
- Check the booking information and Terms and Conditions.
- Identify potential risks during your visit.
- Download a map of IWM Duxford
- If you have any questions email [email protected]
Please note children must be supervised at all times with at least one adult for every ten children. Large groups may have to be divided.
Fill out the Schools Visit Request Form to start your booking.
You need to make an advanced booking for a visit to qualify for the concessionary rate.
If you come with no advanced booking you will need to pay for your whole group (including the children).
|From 1 September 2021|
School child during Term Time
Age 5-15. Visit must be booked in advance to qualify for this concessionary rate.
Age 5 - 15. This is for visits outside of school term time.
Students and children must be supervised at all times with one adult for every 10 children
One per disabled person
Frequently asked questions
We are committed to ensuring IWM Duxford is accessible to all visitors. For more information see our Accessibility page.
We have a lunch space for schools and groups. When you book a visit to IWM you will be allocated a lunch time spot.
When using the lunchroom please ensure you do not remain in the space for longer than your allocated time. You are welcome to use the cleaning products provided to wipe down tables. Frequent cleaning will also be in place.
If you have any questions email [email protected]
Home Education groups are welcome to book a self-guided visit in groups of 15 or more and school sessions can be booked for Home Educated groups of any size. If the number in your group is less than 15 please consider buying a family ticket at our paid sites or taking part in a family activity.