DAILY LANDING FEES
- Single engine: £18.00 (up to maximum weight 2730 Kg), £50.00 (above 2730 Kg), £90.00 (above 5000kg)
- Multi engine: £35.00 (up to maximum weight 2730 Kg), £65.00 (above 2730 Kg), £105.00 (above 5000kg)
- Overnight parking: £12 (single engine), £20 (Multi engine) Overnight fees must be paid on arrival at the visitor centre.
See all Landing Fees for 2020.
Special opening (extensions) on application. For details please call the Airfield Tower on 01223 833 376 or email AirTraffic@iwm.org.uk
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The use of Duxford Airfield by visiting aircraft is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
The publication of these Terms and Conditions of Use constitutes an offer by the Trustees of the Imperial War Museum to permit use of Duxford Airfield by visiting aircraft. Use of Duxford Airfield constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Airfield Special Events 2020
In line with the latest advice issued by the Government and Public Health England, General Aviation Expo at IWM Duxford due to take place on 25 April has been postponed. We are sorry for any disappointment but we are working with suppliers, presenters and exhibitors to find a new date in the future.
Please do subscribe to our mailing list and be the first to know.
FLYING INTO AIR SHOWS
Please note there will be no GA landing access to Duxford Airfield for Duxford Battle of Britain Proms on 18 September 2020 and 80th anniversary Battle of Britain Air Show on 19-20 September 2020.
Please see our travel page for alternative ways of getting to these events. Getting here
For more information please email AirTraffic@iwm.org.uk or call 01223 833376.
Groups flying into Duxford airfield enjoy discounts on landing fees and on entry to the museum.
Group visits must be arranged in advance: please call the Airfield Tower on 01223 833 376 or email AirTraffic@iwm.org.uk.
- Group landing fee (five aircraft or more): £14.40
- Discounted group tickets to IWM Duxford are available
Organisations operating training flights are welcome at Duxford Airfield, whether as a cross-country land-away or circuits. Instructors can give students experience of working an AFIS "Flight Information Service", grass and hard runway operations and perhaps the thrill of landing on the grass after a Spitfire or other warbird. Landing fee discounts are available to training organisations. Training organisations should contact the Airfield Operations Office on 01223 833 376 or email AirTraffic@iwm.org.uk.
Training landing fees
- Single engine landing: £10 (up to 2730 Kg)
- Multi engine landing: £15.50 (up to 2730 Kg)
- Circuit single engine: £25 per hour (up to 2730 Kg)
- Circuit multi engine: £35 per hour (up to 2730 Kg), £55 per hour (above 2730 Kg)
KEEP YOUR AIRCRAFT AT DUXFORD
Parking on the outside tie-downs is available at Duxford at both short-term and long-term rates. Aircraft owners can take advantage of the airfield’s excellent runways, ‘Flight Information’ air traffic service and enjoy the unique atmosphere which comes from sharing the airfield with Spitfires, Hurricane, Mustangs and many other war birds. Keep Your Aircraft at Duxford information and contact details.