DAILY LANDING FEES
- Single engine: £18.00 (up to maximum weight 2730 Kg), £50.00 (above 2730 Kg), £90.00 (above 5000kg)
- Multi engine: £35.00 (up to maximum weight 2730 Kg), £65.00 (above 2730 Kg), £105.00 (above 5000kg)
- Overnight parking: £12 (single engine), £20 (Multi engine) Overnight fees must be paid on arrival at the visitor centre.
Special opening (extensions) on application. For details please call the Airfield Tower on 01223 833 376 or email [email protected]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The use of Duxford Airfield by visiting aircraft is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
The publication of these Terms and Conditions of Use constitutes an offer by the Trustees of the Imperial War Museum to permit use of Duxford Airfield by visiting aircraft. Use of Duxford Airfield constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
FLYING INTO AIR SHOWS
Please note there will be no visiting GA landing access to Duxford Airfield for Duxford Festival on 24th- 25th July 2021 and Battle of Britain Air Show on 17-19th September 2021.
Please see our travel page for alternative ways of getting to these events. Getting here
For more information please email [email protected] or call 01223 833376.
Groups flying into Duxford airfield enjoy discounts on landing fees and on entry to the museum.
Group visits must be arranged in advance: please call the Airfield Tower on 01223 833 376 or email [email protected].
- Group landing fee (five aircraft or more): £14.40
- Discounted group tickets to IWM Duxford are available
Organisations operating training flights are welcome at Duxford Airfield, whether as a cross-country land-away or circuits. Instructors can give students experience of working an AFIS "Flight Information Service", grass and hard runway operations and perhaps the thrill of landing on the grass after a Spitfire or other warbird. Landing fee discounts may be available to training organisations. Training organisations should contact ATC on 01223 833 376 or email [email protected].
Training landing fees
- Circuit single engine: £30 per hour (up to 2730 Kg)
- Circuit multi engine: £40 per hour (up to 2730 Kg)
- For more training landing fees visit our landing fee section
KEEP YOUR AIRCRAFT AT DUXFORD
Parking on the outside tie-downs is available at Duxford at both short-term and long-term rates. Aircraft owners can take advantage of the airfield’s excellent runways, ‘Flight Information’ air traffic service and enjoy the unique atmosphere which comes from sharing the airfield with Spitfires, Hurricane, Mustangs and many other war birds. Keep Your Aircraft at Duxford information and contact details.