Bookings are now open for school groups to visit IWM Duxford between September 2018 – December 2019. We also have new classroom resources available, including STEM resources for Key Stages 3 & 4. Please remember that all UK schools must book in advance (this doesn't apply to overseas schools).
You can sign up to our mailing list to receive news and updates for Learning and Engagement at IWM.
HOW TO BOOK A VISIT
All schools (UK and overseas) must book in advance.
- Fill out the Schools Visit Request Form stating the day(s) you would like to visit
- You will receive a response within ten working days
- Please don't make travel arrangements until you have received a confirmation email with your Visit Confirmation Letter attached.
- Book a gift bag in advance for collection during your visit
- Payment can be made in advance or on arrival.
- Check the booking information and Terms and Conditions.
- Identify potential risks during your visit.
- Download a map of IWM Duxford
- If you have any questions email Dux-Edu@iwm.org.uk
Please note children must be supervised at all times with at least one adult for every ten children. Large groups may have to be divided.
Fill out the Schools Visit Request Form to start your booking
You need to make an advanced booking to qualify for the concessionary rate.
If you come with no advanced booking you will need to pay for your whole group (including the children).
|From 1 January 2019|
Age 5-15. Visit must be booked in advance to qualify for this concessionary rate.
Age 5 - 15
Students and children must be supervised at all times with one adult for every 10 children
One per disabled person
We are committed to ensuring IWM Duxford is accessible to all visitors. For more information see our Accessibility page.
We have a lunch space for schools and groups. When you book a visit to IWM you will be allocated a lunch time spot.
If you have any questions email Dux-Edu@iwm.org.uk