Big Savings With Greater Days
Return train tickets, shuttle bus, event entry and free Flightline Walk – brought to you by Greater Anglia.
The package includes:
- Return train tickets from any Greater Anglia station to Cambridge Station
- Courtesy shuttle buses from Cambridge station to Duxford Air Shows, and return to Cambridge Station after the flying has ended
- Tickets to the Flightline Walk, where you can get up close to aircraft, pilots and crew
- Duxford Air Show event tickets – choose from individual adult tickets, family packages or adult accessibility tickets
- This event is strictly advanced tickets only – and there are limited Greater Days packages available at this great value price. Book now and avoid disappointment.
Beat the strain of driving, and take the train!
Travel up from London Liverpool Street, down from Norwich, across from Ipswich or Stansted – or anywhere else along the way on the Greater Anglia network when you book a Greater Days Out package in advance.
Individual Greater Days adult tickets are just £65. Or book family packages: 1 adult, 2 children at £70; or 2 adults, 2 children at £135
Accessibility adult tickets are available at just £45. Add up to 2 children free when booking an adult accessibility ticket.
Limited tickets are available at these special prices. Select the day you'd like to attend to check for availability.
About Greater Days
Greater Days is a service provided by Greater Anglia that is designed to make your leisure time more affordable and memorable.
We have partnered with IWM Duxford to bring you great value rail tickets and an end-to-end event journey that creates a unique event experience.
Greater Days works with key regional partners to bring you rail to event tickets, fun days out by rail and exclusive partner offers.
About Greater Anglia
Greater Anglia provides intercity, commuter and rural train services across much of the East of England. Approximately 8% of all passenger journeys on the UK railway are made with Greater Anglia, with the company operating over 1,300 train services every weekday.
In 2016, after re-winning the franchise, we announced a number of fantastic improvements to the network, including a £1.4bn investment in new trains to be manufactured by Stadler and Bombardier. The entire current fleet is set to be replaced with brand new trains, which will be used for every service on every Greater Anglia route from 2019/20 onwards.