There is a bus link connecting IWM Duxford with Trumpington Park and Ride and Whittlesford Parkway Rail station. Download the timetable.
IWM Duxford has free parking available throughout the year for customers (with the exception of Air Shows where parking is chargeable). Vehicles are not permitted to remain onsite overnight. There are bicycle racks available for use located next to the Visitor Centre at the main entrance.
We are committed to ensuring IWM Duxford is accessible to all visitors. Accessibility assistance includes:
- Wheelchairs and mobility scooters are available for loan (subject to availability). To reserve telephone 01223 497 240 or contact us.
- A free site transport vehicle is available throughout the day for visitors who require assistance around the site (non-event days only).
- Guide dogs and registered assistance dogs are welcome. Unfortunately if your dog is not a guide dog or registered assistance dog, they will not be permitted onsite.
- An Access for All (PDF) information booklet to help you plan your visit. Download Adobe PDF Reader.
- Accessibility information in Braille with tactile maps and large print information with black and white maps. To request either pack in advance of your visit telephone 01223 499 363 or contact us.
- 19 designated parking bays for blue badge holders, with further bays available at our air shows
- Toilets, including wheelchair-accessible facilities, available throughout the site, with additional facilities provided at air shows and some events
- Audio guides to AirSpace and the Historic Duxford exhibition specifically designed for blind and partially sighted visitors, available free of charge. To reserve the audio guide, subject to availability, telephone 01223 497 240 or contact us.
- Audio description on the Historic Duxford trail
- British Sign Language (BSL) interpretation on films in AirSpace and the Historic Duxford exhibition
- Subtitles on most audio-visual presentations
- Induction loops and transcript booklets for most exhibits with audio, including all those in AirSpace and the Historic Duxford exhibition
If you have any feedback we would love to hear from you.