Bookings now available for visits up to 31 December 2018. We also have new digital learning resources available, including STEM resources for Key Stages 3 & 4. Please remember that all schools must book in advance.
You can sign up to our mailing list to receive news and updates for Learning and Engagement at IWM.
HOW TO BOOK A VISIT
All schools (UK and overseas) must book in advance
- Fill out the Schools Visit Request Form stating the day(s) you would like to visit
- You will receive a response within ten working days
- Please don't make travel arrangements until you have received a confirmation email with your Visit Confirmation Letter attached.
- Book a gift bag in advance for collection during your visit
- Payment can be made in advance or on arrival.
- Check the booking information and Terms and Conditions.
- Identify potential risks during your visit.
- If you have any questions email LearningBookings@iwm.org.uk
Please note children must be supervised at all times with at least one adult for every ten children. Large groups may have to be divided.
Schools must make a direct booking with IWM to qualify for free admission. Bookings made via a travel operator/third party organiser are subject to admission charges.
Fill out the Schools Visit Request Form to start your booking
You need to make an advanced booking to qualify for the concessionary rate.
If you come with no advanced booking you will need to pay for your whole group (including the children).
Students and children must be supervised at all times with one adult for every 10 children
One per disabled person
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We are committed to ensuring Churchill War Rooms is accessible to as many visitors as possible.
See Accessibility for more details.
All our sites can be reached by public transport. Westminster, St James’s Park and Charing Cross underground stations are within walking distance. Please see Tfl, Google Maps, AA Route Planner or National Rail for more details.
If you have any questions email LearningBookings@iwm.org.uk
We encourage teachers to conduct pre-visit planning. To request two free group leader pre-visit tickets email LearningBookings@iwm.org.uk
Please see IWM Identified Risk to help you with your own risk assessment.