There are no complete listings of evacuees and the best advice is to check local archives for the locations an individual was evacuated to and from. The Evacuees Reunion Association may also be helpful.

The archives for the Research Centre for Evacuee and War Child Studies are held by the University Museums and Special Collections Service, University of Reading.

The London Metropolitan Archives has a useful information sheet relating to the evacuation of children from the County of London.