Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the IWM. Please read these guidelines carefully before submitting your proposal form:
- For major exhibitions our programme is planned approximately three years in advance, please bear this in mind when submitting your proposal.
- Any art or photography based proposals must be submitted with images, film or a link to an external site, otherwise we cannot consider them.
- Please do not send original material to IWM, as we will be unable to return this to you.
- The Churchill War Rooms and HMS Belfast do not mount temporary exhibitions so we cannot consider proposals relating to these branches.
- Unfortunately, due to the high volume of proposals received by the IWM, we are unable to respond to every proposal submitted.
- Your proposal will generate an automatic response email acknowledging receipt but if you do not hear from the IWM within 4 months, please assume that your proposal has not been successful.
- Please do not contact the IWM to follow up your proposal as we will be unable to respond.
- For acquisition or donation enquiries, please see our Offer Material to the Collections pages