At present no image of this war memorial is available for online display. If you have a photograph of this war memorial, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion on the Register. The image will be credited to yourself and free for reuse for non-commercial purposes by others under the IWM Non Commercial Licence.
- ALEXANDER WILLIAM BRADFIELD CALDECOTT CAPTAIN AND LATE ADJUTANT OF THE 103RD ROYAL BOMBAY FUSILEERS THIRD SON OF CHARLES MARRIOTT CALDECOTT ESQ. OF HOLBROOK GRANGE HE DIED AT SEEPREE CENTRAL INDIA ON THE 2 JUNE 1867 AGED 29 THIS TABLET IS ERECTED BY THE OFFICERS, NON-COMMISSIONED OFFICERS AND PRIVATES OF THE REGIMENT AS A TRIBUTE OF THEIR LOVE AND ESTEEM AND TO MARK THEIR DEEP REGRET AT THE LOSS OF ONE WHOSE WORTH AND MANY NOBLE QUALITIES HAD SO MUCH ENDEARED HIM TO ALL RANKS (NOT EXACT WORDING)
- Inscription legible?
- Non-Combat Deaths
Total names on memorial: 1
Served and returned: Undefined
Exact count: no
Information shown: rank,year died,regiment,place of death,forename,age of death,relationships,additional
Order of information: Undefined
- Non-Combat Deaths
- Listing information
- This memorial is not currently listed. Find out how to nominate this memorial for inclusion on the National Heritage List for England
- More about listing and the protection of historic places can be found on the Historic England website
- A W B CALDECOTT UNIDENTIFIED
- WMO ID: 104660
- Condition: Undefined [last updated on 01-02-2019]
- Help update these details if the condition is wrong
- Trust fund/Scholarship
Purpose: Unknown or N/A
This record comprises all information held by IWM’s War Memorials Register for this memorial. Where we hold a names list for the memorial, this information will be displayed on the memorial record. Please check back as we are adding more names to the database.
This information is made available under a Creative Commons BY-NC licence.
This means you may reuse it for non-commercial purposes only and must attribute it to us using the following statement:
For queries, please contact email@example.com.