At present no image of this war memorial is available for online display. If you have a photograph of this war memorial, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion on the Register. The image will be credited to yourself and free for reuse for non-commercial purposes by others under the IWM Non Commercial Licence.
- BLACK MARBLE COLUMN SURMOUNTED BY WHITE STONE FIGURE OF ST GEORGE SLAYING THE DRAGON. COLUMN IS MOUNTED ON A WHITE STONE BASE. IN FRONT OF COLUMN STANDS A MARBLE DESIGN OF AN UNFURLED UNION JACK FLAG, PAINTED WITH PROPER COLOURS.
- Inscription legible?
- Listing information
- CHAPEL AT WELLINGTON COLLEGE WITH PORCH COLONNADE AND GATEWAY ADJOINING WEST END
- Grade II
- This memorial is protected, and listed on the National Heritage List for England maintained by Historic England. View list entry
- More about listing and the protection of historic places can be found on the Historic England website
- Wellington College
- WMO ID: 219560
- Condition: Undefined [last updated on 22-11-2017]
- Help update these details if the condition is wrong
- Trust fund/Scholarship
Purpose: Unknown or N/A
This record comprises all information held by IWM’s War Memorials Register for this memorial. Where we hold a names list for the memorial, this information will be displayed on the memorial record. Please check back as we are adding more names to the database.
This information is made available under a Creative Commons BY-NC licence.
This means you may reuse it for non-commercial purposes only and must attribute it to us using the following statement:
For queries, please contact email@example.com.