At present no image of this war memorial is available for online display. If you have a photograph of this war memorial, please send it to email@example.com for inclusion on the Register. The image will be credited to yourself and free for reuse for non-commercial purposes by others under the IWM Non Commercial Licence.
- In the Kitchener Chapel, a statue of St. George with associated Incised stone tablet surrounded by a carved frame, giving details of donor and referencing the statue of St George in the chapel. The tablet is positioned above the head of Kitchener's effigy.
- THE STATUE OF ST GEORGE IS / GIVEN BY QUEEN ALEXANDrA'S / IMPERILA MILITARY NURSING / SERVICE AND THE TERRITORIAL / ARMY NURSING SERVICE IN / MEMORY OF THEIR COMRADES / WHO LAID DOWN THEIR LIVES
- Inscription legible?
Total names on memorial: 0
Served and returned: Undefined
Exact count: yes
Information shown: Undefined
Order of information: Undefined
- Listing information
- This memorial is not currently listed. Find out how to nominate this memorial for inclusion on the National Heritage List for England
- More about listing and the protection of historic places can be found on the Historic England website
- Trust fund/Scholarship
Purpose: Unknown or N/A
- St Paul's Cathedral Inventory Inv no.6096
This record comprises all information held by IWM’s War Memorials Register for this memorial. Where we hold a names list for the memorial, this information will be displayed on the memorial record. Please check back as we are adding more names to the database.
This information is made available under a Creative Commons BY-NC licence.
This means you may reuse it for non-commercial purposes only and must attribute it to us using the following statement:
For queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.