Use this image under non-commercial licence
This image was created and shared by: Mark Newton 14 June 2016
The image is free to reuse for non-commercial purposes under the IWM Non Commercial Licence. By downloading any images or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © Mark Newton 14 June 2016 (WMR-1009)
- Rectangular plaque with red-lined border. Lettering in black with red capitals.
- IN LOVING MEMORY OF/ JOHN MARSHALL MOLESWORTH COLLARD/ CAPTAIN 90TH PUNJABIS/ ELDEST SON OF THE REV. J.M.COLLARD/ VICAR OF ST MARY'S, DORCHESTER/ KILLED BY A NATIVE AT MANDALEY/ 13 DECEMBER 1904 AGED 34 YEARS./ 'LORD IS ALL PITYING, JESU BLEST, GRANT HIM THINE ETERNAL REST'
- Inscription legible?
- Names on memorial
- Collard, John Marshall Molesworth
- Colonial India
Total names on memorial: 1
Served and returned: 0
Exact count: yes
Information shown: rank, surname, date of death,regiment,place of death,forenames,manner of death,age of death,relationships
Order of information: Undefined
- Colonial India
- Listing information
- This memorial is not currently listed. Find out how to nominate this memorial for inclusion on the National Heritage List for England
- More about listing and the protection of historic places can be found on the Historic England website
- J M MOLESWORTH COLLARD
- WMO ID: 121500
- Condition: Fair [last updated on 14-06-2020]
- Help update these details if the condition is wrong
- Trust fund/Scholarship
Purpose: Unknown or N/A
This record comprises all information held by IWM’s War Memorials Register for this memorial. Where we hold a names list for the memorial, this information will be displayed on the memorial record. Please check back as we are adding more names to the database.
This information is made available under a Creative Commons BY-NC licence.
This means you may reuse it for non-commercial purposes only and must attribute it to us using the following statement:
For queries, please contact [email protected]