Suitability: KS3 (Year 9) - Post 16
Branch: IWM London
Duration: 150 minutes
Cost: £70 per group of 30
Available: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (Term times only)
Bookings between January – July 2018 are now open.
Fill out the Schools Visit Request Form to make a booking.
Through discussion and reflection students will prepare to visit The Holocaust Exhibition. Students are also given an audio guide to navigate their way through a chronological narrative of the Holocaust and deepen their understanding of events in Nazi-occupied Europe and beyond. Afterwards students will have the opportunity to reflect on the exhibition during a feedback discussion.
- Using of a range of evidence to reflect upon events of the Holocaust.
- Developing historical understanding of the Holocaust through group discussion focusing on themes such as historical significance, responsibility and survival.
- Deepen chronological understanding of the Holocaust.
- Sharing personal responses to The Holocaust Exhibition .
- KS3 History: Challenges for Britain, Europe and the wider World 1901 to the present day.
- KS4 History: British and the wider world depth studies.