A visit to IWM London may support studies of war and conflict from 1914 until the present day.
What to see
Please select the relevant galleries on the visit request form. Based on your choices and your arrival/departure times we will organise a visit for you, including a timeslot in a selection of relevant galleries and time in the picnic room.
- The Holocaust (self-guided entry for students in Year 12 and above)
- Peace and Security: 1945 to 2015
- The Lord Ashcroft Gallery: Extraordinary Heroes
- First World War Galleries
For further information visit our What's on pages.
What do we offer to booked groups and schools?
- A room for lunch (subject to availability)