A visit to IWM London may support studies of war and conflict from 1914 until the present day.
- Suitable for: Ages 7+ (Key stage 2 and above)
- Accessibility: IWM London is fully accessible to visitors. For more information see Accessibility
- Duration: An average school visit is approximately 2-4hours
- Cost: Entry to IWM London is free.
What to see
Please select the relevant galleries on the visit request form. Based on your choices and your arrival/departure times we will organise a visit for you, including a timeslot in a selection of relevant galleries and time in the picnic room.
- The Holocaust (self-guided entry for students in Year 12 and above)
- Peace and Security: 1945 to 2015
- The Lord Ashcroft Gallery: Extraordinary Heroes
- First World War Galleries
For further information visit our What's on pages.
What do we offer to booked groups and schools?
- A room for lunch (subject to availability)