A series of trails have been created to help your students explore IWM Duxford. Our trails encourage your students to look closely at some key items on display linked to a particular theme.
Please download the ones you would like to use, print them and bring them with you.
All trails include a teachers' notes section and answer sheet.
- To help with flow around the displays, you may want to use more than one trail. This will let your groups all explore IWM Duxford at the same time but each with a different focus.
- You may like your class to relate their findings to each other back at school.
- Don't forget to bring your pencils!
Key Stage 2
- Remembrance trail
- First World War trail
- Second World War Home Front trail
- Second World War Children in the War trail
- Second World War History Detectives trail
- Assembling an Aeroplane trail
- Forces of Flight trail
Key Stage 3
Resources for your classroom
You might also want to use our free digital learning resources which can be used to inspire your visit.