15 October 2020
Yoga for all abilities
Yoga for all abilities
Take part in a 75-minute vinyasa flow class in IWM London’s soaring and iconic atrium, led by experienced teacher Eryck Brahmania from East of Eden Yoga.
Beginners and experienced yogis alike will have a unique opportunity to practice mindful reflection within IWM’s contemplative surroundings, with options for progression making the session accessible for all levels.
Vinyasa flow is a fairly dynamic practice which links movement, breath and sequence. The session will finish with a story-led Savasana accompanied by live music.
Please bring your own mat. All abilities are welcome.
There will be two yoga sessions per event, each ticket is valid for one session. Your ticket also includes a free (normally £10) future IWM London tour during standard opening hours.
- Online booking is required ahead of the event.
- The event is suitable for participants aged 16 years and over. Under 18s must be accompanied by parent/guardian at this event.
- If required, you can bring a registered carer or personal assistant to accompany you for free.
- You are responsible for your own health and wellbeing and are taking part at this event at your own risk. If you have any health concerns, please speak to the teacher before the class begins. Please see the event disclaimer for more information.
- Entry to the museum will be through the Main Entrance on Lambeth Road. Parking is not available on site. For security purposes, please note that bag checks will take place upon arrival.
- The first session will begin at 7pm and the second at 8:30pm. Please arrive 15 minutes before your session as we cannot grant access once the sessions have begun.
- Please bring your own yoga mat to this event.
- There are no changing facilities available at IWM London, although toilet facilities are available.
- Please note that to ensure the safety of our collection, only clear water in screw top bottles is permitted in the Atrium.
- Filming and photography is not permitted at the event.
- Your ticket also includes a promo code for a free (normally £10) IWM London public gallery tour (either From Bedlam to Baghdad or From Empire to Armistice) during standard opening hours.
- IWM reserves the right to make any changes or alterations to the event times, location or content of the event to ensure you have a safe, unique, and excellent experience.
- Currently, Yoga at IWM London will go ahead in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Please read about the social distancing measures that will be put in place.
Disclaimer and Refunds
Health and Safety Disclaimer
These yoga sessions will be delivered by East of Eden. Please read their disclaimer before booking tickets:
Attendees with low/high blood pressure and/or cardiac irregularities should not attend the class until they have written permission from their doctor. If there is any doubt, the attendee should consult his/her doctor. If you are pregnant, you must seek advice from the studio before the event and be aware it is not advised to practise yoga in the first trimester. If the teacher agrees to the visitor participating in class, this is at the visitor’s own risk.
The information available on or through this Site, and the Services supplied via or in connection with this Site or East of Eden 17 Limited do not constitute medical advice and it is your responsibility to determine, through obtaining appropriate medical advice, that you are fit and well and that such contents and services are suitable for you. It is not our responsibility to do so. Before commencing any exercise regime, you should consult your doctor.
In the event that Yoga at IWM London needs to be cancelled following Government advice and COVID-19 updates, we will inform ticket holders of our revised refund policy. Please ensure you actively use and monitor the email account you provide when confirming your eticket.