Saturday 23 October
Are you a military vehicle buff with an eye for a perfect picture? Join us for In the Hall of the Tanks, a limited availability photography event dedicated to Duxford’s evocative Land Warfare Hall.
Vehicles of key historical importance will be lit up with innovative lighting to create atmospheric opportunities for your photographs.
ON THE NIGHT
ON THE NIGHT
Ticket holders will have unlimited access to the whole Land Warfare Hall throughout the event.
A variety of lighting will be used and re-positioned throughout the evening to help bring the subjects to life.
You will have the opportunity to photograph exhibits that are purposely lit and those that are in natural light.
The main areas that will be lit up include the Second World War desert scenario, the German street and Russian tanks, Monty’s caravan briefing tent and the Korean farmhouse. Other exhibits will be individually lit throughout the evening.
● Tickets will remain on sale until 10pm on Friday 22 October, they will not be available on the day.
● The event will start with a safety brief taking place in the entrance to the Land Warfare Hall at 4pm.
● As a minimum, please bring a camera and tripod with you on the night.
● Detailed instructions for the event will be sent out in advance by email to confirm meeting points and parking arrangements.
● There will be no onsite catering available after the restaurant closes at 5:30pm.