Find out about IWM’s latest news, and download press releases and factsheets about our work.
The Press Office handles enquiries about upcoming and current exhibitions, filming and photography, and how to organise a media visit at one of the five IWM sites. Please see below for the best contact point for your enquiry:
- For enquiries about IWM’s exhibitions and programming activity, please contact Hannah Carr, Communications Officer (Exhibitions and Programming) – HCarr@iwm.org.uk or 0207 416 5365
- For enquiries concerning Air Shows, HMS Belfast, IWM Duxford or Churchill War Rooms, please contact Rachel Powell, Communications Officer (Commercial) – RPowell@iwm.org.uk or 0207 416 5436
- For enquiries regarding our collections, please contact Rhodri Cole, Communications Officer (Corporate) – RCole@iwm.org.uk or 020 7416 5420
- For all other press enquiries, including images and film requests and weekend press enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 416 5365
Please note, these contacts are for media enquiries only. If you require customer services, please contact us here or phone 0207 416 5000.
IWM Press Releases
Media accreditation applications for the Duxford Air Festival (Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 May 2019) are now being accepted. Please fill in the application form below.
Please ensure you have the following supporting material ready before completing your application:
- a digital copy of or link to the last IWM Duxford air show review you have published (if applicable),
- a commissioning email with your editor’s email signature or digital copy of a letterheaded commissioning letter, and
- audience figures from your media organisation.
Please read the terms and conditions for media accreditation.