A unique and historic London venue
Host your event in the very rooms where Winston Churchill and his cabinet led Britain to victory during the Second World War.
Rich in atmosphere and located in the heart of Westminster, Churchill War Rooms offers character and convenience for your event. Enjoy modern meeting and dining facilities preserved and restored to look just as they did during the Second World War.
The HCA Auditorium
Enjoy all the benefits of a modern meeting space, with added historic touches in Churchill's wartime bunker.
- Standing reception 175
- Theatre style 120
- Seated dinners 120
- Boardroom style 50
- Cabaret style 70
The Learning Room
A bright, functional room, ideal for meetings or workshops.
- Boardroom style 21
Restaurant Associates Sustainability Initiatives
As part of the UK’s largest food services company committed to delivering social value, our size and reach empowers us to have game changing influence on our national food system. As market leaders, we will drive this change and work with our partners to create a blueprint for others to follow.
- Restaurant Associates are committed to reaching climate net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2030
- We are committed to reducing food waste by innovation such as onsite food composting and sustainable food practices
- We encourage seasonal menus to reduce our carbon footprint
- We aim to source local food, by suppliers which support animal welfare and sustainable practices
- Our ‘life’ water supports our charity project to supply clean water within developing countries