Use this image under Non-Commercial licence.
You can embed media or download low resolution images free of charge for private and non-commercial use under the IWM Non-Commercial Licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM Art.IWM PST 14594
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- Second World War (content)
- Dugdale, Thomas Cantrell (Undefined)
J Howitt and Son Ltd, Nottingham (printer)
British Army (publisher/sponsor)
Her Majesty's Stationery Office (publisher/sponsor)
- Place made
- Great Britain
Support: Height 763 mm, Width 508 mm
- Catalogue number
- Art.IWM PST 14594