Use this sound recording under Non-Commercial licence.
You can embed media or download low resolution images free of charge for private and non-commercial use under the IWM Non-Commercial Licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM 9372
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- 1945-1989 (production), First World War (content), First World War (association)
- IWM (Production company)
Smith, Lyn E (recorder)
Peacock, Stanley Claud (interviewee/speaker)
- Production date
whole: Duration 30, Number Of Items 1
- Catalogue number
Associated people and organisations
- Peacock, Stanley Claud
- British Army, London Regt (Artist's Rifles), Bn, 2/28 (County of London)
- British Army, Officer Training Corps, Artist's Rifles
- British Army, London Regiment (The Rangers), Bn, 1/12 (County of London)
- British Army, Bde, 84
- British Army, Div, 28
- British Army, Royal Flying Corps
- British Army, Royal Flying Corps, Station, Brooklands Aerodrome