Use this image under Non-Commercial licence.
You can embed media or download low resolution images free of charge for private and non-commercial use under the IWM Non-Commercial Licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM Art.IWM PST 13768
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- First World War (production), First World War (content)
- Unknown (Undefined)
The Avenue Press (L Upcott Gill and Son Ltd) 55 and 57 Drury Lane, London WC (printer)
Ministry of Information, Photographic Section (publisher/sponsor)
- Production date
- Place made
- Great Britain
medium: lithograph and letterpress
Support: Height 762 mm, Width 508 mm
- Catalogue number
- Art.IWM PST 13768