Use this image under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
If you are interested in the full range of licenses available for this material, please contact one of our collections sales and licensing teams.
- Souvenirs and ephemera
- Related period
- First World War (association)
Tin And Lid: metal
Tin Label: paper
Wire-cutters (both): Depth 21 mm, Length 157 mm, Width 43 mm
Tin Lid: Diameter 155 mm, Height 5 mm
Tin: Diameter 155 mm, Height 70 mm
Weight (small): Diameter 41 mm, Height 6 mm
Weight (large): Diameter 47 mm, Height 10 mm
- Catalogue number
- EPH 810.6
- Part of
- tin of tongue, with concealed escape aids, British
- On display at
- IWM London