Flag, White Ensign: RN Anti-Aircraft Gun Station (City of London) (framed)
Red cross upon a white field with a small Union flag in the upper left canton. The white canvas hoist edge is intact but the flag is only partially complete, having 20% missing from the flying edge. The flag is framed for display within an old glazed wooden frame.
This White Ensign was flown from the Anti-Aircraft Gun Station which was manned by Royal Navy Volunteers at Gresham College from 7 August 1914, until October 1915. This was the first time that a Naval Gun Station was established in the City of London.