Shirt, Utility, Woman's, M-1969: Airman 3rd Class, US Air Force
Single-breasted shirt of light blue (AF shade 1550) polyester-cotton fabric, featuring a turn-down collar, front fastening of eight buttons and sleeves rolled-up to above the elbows.
Sewn to either upper arm is the rank insignia of Airman 3rd Class, machine-embroidered in white thread on a dark blue backing.
SHIRT, UTILITY, WOMAN'S
1550 DURABLE PRESS
1. For machine washing, use wash and wear
cycle. Wash with moderately hot water
(120° F), using soap or mild detergent.
2. For hand washing wash in moderately
hot water (120° F), using soap or mild deter-
gent. Do NOT wring or twist.
3. Dry in tumble dryer at hot setting. Remove
immediately at end of drying. Shape and hang.
4. To drip dry, remove from water before last
spin cycle. Shape and hang.
5. If touch up is required, iron at a moder-
ate heat setting.
DO NOT REMOVE THIS LABEL
SHIRT, UTILITY WOMAN'S POLYESTER/
COTTON BLUE 1550 DURABLE PRESS
MARTIN MFG. CO., INC