Use this image under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
If you are interested in the full range of licenses available for this material, please contact one of our collections sales and licensing teams.
- Souvenirs and ephemera
- Related period
- All Periods (association)
Contents Label 74.: cotton
Contents Label 75.: coffee
Contents Label 93.: sultanas
Contents Label 96.: copper cathode
Contents Label 95.: lead ore
Contents Label 94.: copper matte
Contents Label 92.: currants
Contents Label 91.: gum araganthe
Contents Label 90.: dried bananas
Contents Label 89.: cotton seed cake
Contents Label 88.: valonex
Contents Label 87.: valonia trillo
Contents Label 86.: gall nuts
Contents Label 85.: chinine tree bark
Contents Label 84.: benniseed
Contents Label 83.: sunflower seed
Contents Label 82.: millet
Contents Label 81.: meershaum
Contents Label 80.: zinc concentrates
Contents Label 79.: phosphate of lime
Contents Label 78.: meal cake
Contents Label 77.: white maize
Contents Label 76.: oregon hops
Contents Label 73.: white colloidal clay
whole: Depth 196 mm, Height 135 mm, Length 753 mm
- Catalogue number
- EPH 8982