Ration pack contained inside a pale rectangular cardboard box and a printed white and blue packet which is open at one end. Comprising:
1) An outside wrapping of white paper with foil lining,
2) an inside thin card box containing
3) a paper napkin,
4) a pack of instant mash potato (Ropack Inc, Montreal)(damaged -small hole in pack),
5) a pack of Lipton's instant spring vegeatable soup,
6 & 7) two foil sachets of strawberry jam (Wing's Food Products, Montreal),
8) a paper sachet of sugar (Ropack Inc, Montreal),
9) a paper sachet of instant coffee (Sandra Tea & Coffee Ltd, Mississauga),
10) a sachet of dry tea and coffee whitener (Ropack Inc, Montreal),
11) a sachet of salt (Diamond Crystal Salt of Canada, Toronto),
12) a sachet of pepper (ditto),
13) a foil pack of crackers (not named),
14) a tube of dairy spread (Stacey Bros, Mitchell, Ontario),
15) a sachet with mini moist towelette (Multipack Custom Packaging Inc),
16) a pack of Chickelts gum (Adams Brands Inc., Toronto),
17) a book of matches (D.D. Bean & Fils, St. Cesaire),
18) a pack of four cream biscuits (not named),
19) a plastic spoon.
From some of the coded markings it seems that this pack was either produced in, or had a use-by date, of autumn 1982.
On outside packaging.
(Detail on individual contents not noted, but see Deescription for indication of makers).