Webley .455 Mark 6 (VI military) revolver, blued. Right grip is cracked and chipped with a small section missing.
there appears to have been an earlier inscription on the backstrap.
1) stamped on left of top strap
2) stamped on left frame
3) stamped on left barrel lug
4) hand stamped on backstrap
5) stamped on base of frame in front of trigger guard & stamped base of lug & stamped on cylinder
1) '17 over crown over GR over crossed pennants over P over broad arrow over crown over V6 over B over MARK VI
2) WEBLEY MARK VI PATENTS 1917
3) opposed broad arrows
4) LT S ROADS TANKS