Use this image under Non-Commercial licence.
You can embed media or download low resolution images free of charge for private and non-commercial use under the IWM Non-Commercial Licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM OMD 2409
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Badge and Ribbon of a Companion of The Distinguished Service Order & DSO
- 1914-1915 Star
- British War Medal (1914-1920)
- Victory Medal (1914-1919)
- 1939-1945 Star
- Atlantic Star (1939-1945)
- Burma Star (1941-1945)
- Defence Medal (1939-1945)
- War Medal (1939-1945)
- Naval General Service Medal (1915-1964)
- Jubilee Medal 1935
- King George VI Coronation Medal (1937)
- Queen Elizabeth II Coronation Medal (1953)
- Order of the Banner, Fourth Class
- ship, Coastal Motor Boat (CMB 4), British
- coat, frock, Officer, Royal Navy
- jacket, Mess Dress, Commodore, Royal Navy
- jacket, Service Dress, Captain, Royal Navy
- Naval telescope
- Liquid Compass
- 40ft CMB (Coastal Motor Boat)
- Oral history
- FIRST WORLD WAR VICTORIA CROSS HOLDERS' PORTRAITS (NAVAL)
- VICTORIA CROSS WINNERS: PRE 1914 and 1914-1919.
- Waistcoat, Morning, Blue: Officer's, Royal Navy