Use this image under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
If you are interested in the full range of licenses available for this material, please contact one of our collections sales and licensing teams.
- Weapons and ammunition
- Related period
- Interwar (association), 1945-1989 (association)
Field Scabbard: Length 741.0 mm
- Catalogue number
- WEA 1300.2
- Part of
- sword, Naval Officer's kai-gunto pattern, with scabbard and sword knot