Use this image under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
If you are interested in the full range of licenses available for this material, please contact one of our collections sales and licensing teams.
- Related period
- Second World War (production), Second World War (content)
- Beaton, Cecil
- Production date
Print: photographic paper
Support: Height 248 mm, Width 231 mm
Print: Height 202 mm, Quantity 1, Width 202 mm
- Catalogue number
- HU 112479
- Part of
- MINISTRY OF INFORMATION SECOND WORLD WAR CENSORSHIP BUREAU LIBRARY OF PRESS PHOTOGRAPHS: CLASSIFIED PRINT COLLECTION