Use this image under fair dealing.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- Second World War (production), Second World War (content)
- Beaton, Cecil
- Production date
- Place made
Print: photographic paper
Support: Height 323 mm, Width 249 mm
Print: Height 252 mm, Quantity 1, Width 204 mm
- Catalogue number
- HU 112282
- Part of
- MINISTRY OF INFORMATION SECOND WORLD WAR CENSORSHIP BUREAU LIBRARY OF PRESS PHOTOGRAPHS: CLASSIFIED PRINT COLLECTION