Six mounted prints related to the service of Lieutenant Charles Samson prior to the First World War.
1. Lieutenant Charles Samson flying Short biplnae no. 38 at at the Eastchurch Aerodrome, 19 August 1911.
2. Lt. Samson flying the Birdling Monoplane at the Eastchurch Aerodrome, October 1911.
3. Commander Samson flying the Birdling Monoplane at the Eastchurch Aerodrome, 1912.
4. The Royal Navy battleship HMS Commonwealth.
5. The torpedo boat destroyer HMS Griffon off Malta.
Set of mounted, large size, original, black and white prints.