Set of prints of women workers employed in various Home Front industries, First World War.
1. Group photograph of Millicent Garrett Fawcett Maternity Unit - first unit which went to Saint Petersburg to staff a maternity hospital for Polish refugees. Named individuals - Helen Knight, Miss Hutchinson, Dr Coxon, Miss Roberts.
2. Portrait of Mrs Chalmers Watson - First Controller of the Women's Army Auxiliary Corps.
3. Signals railway worker pulling a lever in box at Armesley.
4. Tram driver in her tram in Glasgow.
5. Group photograph of female bakers, the first ones to go to France.
6. WRNS workers carrying sacks of potatoes for the Royal navy.
7. Worker paddling in the starch run of a glucose factory in Manchester.
8. Workers casting honey pots in acid stoneware works, Hathern Brick & Terra Cotta Co., Loughborough.
9. Cement workers in Glasgow iron & Steel Works, St. Wisham.
10. workers making flexible gas masks tubes.
11. Workers baling hair, oiling hides and dipping skins at S. Michelaw Ltd., Bermondsey.
12. Portrait of a Canteen Superintendent of the Women's Legion.
Set of loose, mounted original, black and white prints.