Black and white group photograph of cadets at St Johns Wood Royal Artillery School, 1 July 1916. Those pictured are Cadets of 'A' Squadron, attached to 'B' Reserve Brigade Royal Horse Artillery. The named individuals are: (standing l to r): L O Woolrych; L C Williams; A B Gross; G Herdon; C R Barron; A Sherning; A G Lunnis; D Williams; W K Moses, (seated l to r): J B Ball; W J Mills; R G Bremner; Bdr A R Urquhart; Cpl G Tearle; Bdr H E Stearns; W G Wilkinson; J T Gordon; F Maples, (front row l to r): B M Saunders; E H Doveton; H Greenfield; L C Potter; S B Castle.
Black and white photographic print mounted on card and mounted in a brown and gold wooden frame fronted with glass. On the reverse of the frame is a paper adhesive label for H W Hole the picture framers.