Use this image under Non-Commercial licence.
You can embed media or download low resolution images free of charge for private and non-commercial use under the IWM Non-Commercial Licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM MH 1725
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Polish Army in the Soviet Union, 1941-1942
- Deportation of the Polish Population from the Soviet Occupied Part of Poland, 1940-1941
- Evacuation of the 2nd Polish Corps from the Soviet Union to Persia and Palestine, 1942
- Allied Personalities 1939-1945
- Women at War
- Poland 1939-1945
- Polish Armed Forces 1939-1945