Use this image under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
If you are interested in the full range of licenses available for this material, please contact one of our collections sales and licensing teams.
- Related period
- Second World War (production), Second World War (content)
- Catalogue number
- HU 3207
- Part of
- FOREIGN OFFICE POLITICAL INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT (PID) SECOND WORLD WAR PHOTOGRAPH LIBRARY: CLASSIFIED PRINT COLLECTION
Associated people and organisations
- Portal, Charles Frederick Algernon
- Pound, Alfred Dudley Pickman Rogers
- Sinclair, Archibald Henry Macdonald
- Margesson, David
- Dill, John Greer
- Ismay, Hastings Lionel
- Hollis, Leslie Chasemore
- Aitken, William Maxwell, 1st Baron Beaverbrook
- Attlee, Clement Richard
- Churchill, Winston Leonard Spencer
- Eden, Anthony
- Alexander, Albert Victor