Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- Second World War (content)
- Army Film and Photographic Unit (Production company)
Flack (Sergeant) (Production individual)
Jordan, William 'Billy' (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- AYY 253/3
Associated people and organisations
- Churchill, Winston Leonard Spencer
- Brooke, Alan Francis
- Freyberg, Bernard Cyril
- Horrocks, Brian Gwynne
- Montgomery, Bernard Law
- Lumsden, Herbert William
- Morshead, Leslie James
- Tovell, Raymond Walter
- British Army, 22nd Armoured Brigade
- British Army, 4th Queen's Own Hussars
- New Zealand Army, New Zealand Division
- South African Army, 1st South African Infantry Division
- British Army, X Corps