Use this film under Non-Commercial licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM JFU 478
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
- Related period
- Second World War (content)
- War Office Directorate of Public Relations (Production sponsor)
SEAC Film Unit (Production company)
Abbott, J (Production individual)
- Production date
- Place made
whole: Number Of Items/reels/tapes 1
- Catalogue number
- JFU 478
Associated people and organisations
- Christison, Philip
- Mansergh, Eric Carden Robert
- Constable-Maxwell, Michael Hugh
- Maclean, Alasdair Gillean Lorne
- Pugh, Lewis Henry Owen
- British Army, West Yorkshire Regiment (Prince of Wales's Own), 2nd Battalion
- Indian Army, 5th Mahratta Light Infantry, 4th Battalion
- Indian Army, 6th Rajputana Rifles, 5th Battalion