Use this film under Non-Commercial licence.
You can embed media or download low resolution images free of charge for private and non-commercial use under the IWM Non-Commercial Licence.
By downloading or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM ADM 1452
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
Associated people and organisations
- Collins, Lawton
- Creasy, Gerald Hallen
- Davis, William W
- De Pass (Lieutenant-Commander)
- Dick, Royer Mylius
- Dickson, William F
- Evans (Commander)
- Fife, James A
- Garrad (General)
- Gick, Philip David
- Gretton, Peter William
- Holland (General)
- Lemonnier, Andre
- Cavenagh-Mainwaring, Maurice K
- McGrigor, Rhoderick Robert
- Mountbatten, Louis Francis Albert Victor Nicholas George
- Nomy (Admiral)
- North-Lewis, Christopher David 'Kit'
- Parry (Captain)
- Reid, Peter L
- Reynolds, B V
- Salter, Jocelyn Stuart Cambridge
- Schuyler (Lieutenant-General)
- Townsend (Commander)
- Royal Air Force
- Royal Navy, Royal Marines
- Royal Navy, Fleet Air Arm
- Royal Navy, HMS Chevron, Destroyer, (1944)
- Royal Navy, DARING (HMS), destroyer (1949)
- Royal Navy, HMS Gambia, Light Cruiser, (1940)
- Royal Navy, GLASGOW (HMS), light cruiser
- Royal Navy, Glory
- Royal Navy, HMS Rosario, Minesweeper, (1943)
- Royal Navy, HMS Stag, Destroyer, (1899)
- Royal Navy, St Kitts
- Royal Navy, Whirlwind
- Royal Navy, HMS Wrangler, Destroyer, (1943)
- Royal Navy, Maltese personnel
- ships, British naval - aircraft carrier, light: Glory
- ships, British naval - cruiser: Gambia
- ships, British naval - cruiser: Glasgow
- ships, British naval - destroyer: Chevron
- ships, British naval - destroyer: Daring
- ships, British naval - destroyer: St Kitts
- ships, British naval - frigate: Roebuck
- ships, British naval - frigate: Whirlwind
- ships, British naval - : Wrangler
- ceremonies, British - customary: naval 16-gun salute
- ceremonies, British - customary: naval 17-gun salute
- delegations, British international - military
- operations, British naval - routine: jackstay transfer
- training, British naval - combat