Use this film under fair dealing.
All Rights Reserved except for Fair Dealing exceptions otherwise permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, as amended and revised.
Accepted Non-commercial Use
Permitted use for these purposes:
- Personal use for non-commercial research and private study and other uses under the UK’s exceptions to copyright and those exceptions to copyright in place where the user is located.
- Use on websites that are primarily information-led, research-oriented and not behind a paywall.
- Use on personal social media accounts, provided the individuals are not promoting themselves commercially.
- Non-Commercial educational use for the purpose of teaching and instruction, including internal training.
- Downloading audio-visual for non-commercial offline listening or viewing.
- Free exhibitions held in venues, which do not charge an entry fee.
Associated people and organisations
- Gompers, Samuel
- Beatty, David Richard
- George V, King
- Mary, Queen
- Pershing, John Joseph
- Long, Victor Arthur
- Lloyd, Francis
- Macready, Nevil
- Royal Navy, Queen Elizabeth
- British Army, Canadian Expeditionary Force
- Canadian Army, Canadian Expeditionary Force
- French Army
- British Army, Women's Army Auxiliary Corps
- Women's Land Army
- Girl Guides
- delegations, United States international - goodwill
- ships, British naval - battleship: Queen Elizabeth
- delegations, British Imperial - state
- recreation, Canadian military - sport: athletics & [+]
- equipment, Canadian - personal: bagpipes
- delegations, United States international - military
- buildings, French - commercial: railway station
- buildings, British - religious: church
- ceremonies, British - event-related: memorial service (V A Long)
- agriculture, British - arable